Search This Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Glen's Janaza and Israel

   Unusual person
Mr Glen Silver in his late fifties ends up having cardiovascular surgery. I dont know the details maybe I will get his daughter Candice to relate to me what complications developed but he died and our Masjid was full for praying for the departed brother who had accepted Islam only 6-7 years ago after he left his Pastor position in Durham having served Christian cmmunity for over 15 years. He became my friend as we talked about Quran frequently
I was unable to go to cemetery for burial due to my own disabilities
May Allah forgive his sins andd award him high position in Jannah

  No connection with the state of Israel except that exactly 75 years earlier this state was born/created form mixed up policies and clever political plans of the Jewish leaders. I remember as a first year student joining a group of college (Islamia) students demonstrating the breaking up of Palestine I hardly knew anything about it myself and did not understand but joining slogans for falateen


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

No comments: