Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2023

Ramadan without my fasting


This is first Ramzan in my life I am unable to fast because of illness
 It feels somewhat strange eating drinking like ordinary days and of course my life partner also not fasting (We paid Fideya)
  Same stone effects-- I have to drink lot of water day and night in order to keep kidney functions working effeciently and adequately
My general health is not 100% either. However I am keeping extra prayers alive and being in the third Ashra now Nightly Qiyam/Tahajjud are the parts of Ramzan I can still enjoy AlHamdulillah
 Earlier during this moth Israeli forces attacked Al-Aqsa mosque and beat up the Palestinan prayers It is such a shame that this Government almost every Ramzan does such things under one pretext or the other and the whole Muslim world can do almost nothing. Sultan Ayyubi is sorely needed. Oil rich Muslim rulars must weaponize the oil and force USA to curb the free-handedness of Israeel

Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

No comments: