Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2022

BEATLE MANIA

 No special day but somehow this morning news focussed on  the singer group
       "The BEATLES" and of course the beatle mania
 The event of 1965 actually occured on Aug 15 in the Shae Stadium considered as a historical event in the music performance and all associated things.
 It so happens I was in England when they started with first popular song " She loves you Yeah yeah yeah" and the funny or even ridiculous wording was exactly opposed to the tune and accompanying music and physical performance of the Beatle Boys John, George, Paul and Ringo. By 1965 the beatles were well known all over the world and I watched and lived with that phenomenon -The Beatle Mania, most apparant in UK and USA. So all those things came back to my mind including what I did in my practice of neuroloical testing of mental ability
 I would ask from the patient the names of the fours beatles and if the patient could not relate the names his memory and mental ability was considered impaired
Yeah it was that popular



Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

No comments: