Search This Blog

Sunday, July 07, 2019

Social Media and us/me

 There are many drawbacks (loss of privacy most common) in the modern social media and some of them almost prohibitive, like FaceBook but there is such advantage of communication also with known friends whom you may not have even met but known by name only and you can share many things live with them
 Some  "friends" you may discover or find by surprise and that is such a source of pleasure you can count on and it will outweigh the drawbacks.
 This is an ongoing thing and at my age it gives me contact with all the children and grandchildren wherever they are in the world but just a click away
So I d/c FB but it is difficult to give up whatsapp


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

3 comments:

محمد على said...

افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

bsc said...

Aahaa I thought Virus comments only exist in English I am proved wrong here
I have some Arabic virus comments before also some times back

bsc said...

Seriously I found the book Shallows after writing this blog I recommend that book to all because it is an eye opener and real It deals with the media and its effect on brains and human behavior human thinking and also effect on society in general
I tis one of the most remarkable books I have ever read