Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Moon Landing 50 yrs celebration


   The whole week from 16th July we were watching on TV this human outstanding achievement
 I was still new from England and the communication of the base on earth for the astronauts in Florida was something for me to listen to I was located in Cincinnati (Ohio)
 I was learning the meaning of  "Roger"
 The launching of Apollo 11 was a scene also the crowds on the roads and other places near the place of launch and children and adults all with eyes wide open.
  Afterwards the theories of fake and conspiracies etc. started. Yes fake news is not limited to Trump and may be he had learned that from those days and like the 'birther'story some people still call it fake moon-landing
 Years later we visited the place


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات


No comments: