Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2019

US-Mexican Border Today


   We have a Man-created disaster for human children/families
 The families that started out to get to safety grounds somewhere on this earth and what they ended up with
 The reporters tell a very unpleasant life of the kids without parents living in squalor in unclean un- hygienic overcrowded surroundings where they will be lucky to survive and/or  meet with  their family members
 Those lucky ones who will survive thiswill remember these days of life with what feelings I wonder
 What will be the effects of these days on their lives?
How many stories will be born out of that and how many will end up as best-sellers and even movies like we see about Nazi Germany. I may not  live to see such movies but surely my children and grandchildren will see
 I have memories of refugees of Partition /Independence of Indian subcontinent from my childhood though I personally did not suffer much through the period of fear and unsafety/lawlessness but I remember the feeling of fear and safety

Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

No comments: