Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Life Stages

   Long time ago I had written on this subject in Urdu blog

Unfortunately/fortunately we are all familiar with this but hardly ever are consciously aware of it Having reached the last stage of life however reminds me every day (slight exaggeration) about this stage. Starting from newborn  these were counted by me before (Urdu blog) in Urdu.
there are, infancy, baby- like Toddler and childhood (boy/girl)
then Young man/woman or Teenage  going on to youth .
Next  we get to middle age and OLD and maybe very old.
 These all stages offer different experiences of life good and bad and not so bad and not so good all of them.
 The problem is I go through all of them frequently (my store of memories always ready) and no matter how much I may wish (Boy! that was so good'  or 'I wish I could have avoided that') but all is out of my control. That is what makes this last stage of life kind of taxing 


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

No comments: