Search This Blog

Thursday, September 07, 2017

September six and my friend

In Pakistan it is holiday in commemoration of the shuhada who laid down their lives for Pakistan
 Pakistan was literally saved from the higher forces of India as the Pakistanis did fight very bravely and what we say in Urdu
 daant khattay ker diyay dushman kayدشمن کے داںت کھتّے کر دئے
   These were all precious lives. I miss my friend who is not mentioned amongst them as he was reported as MIA  although later it was found that his plane was downed in India He was Squadern Leader SS Alam Siddiqui who died in the service of Pakistan second day of war See my blog on him June 3 ?year earlier)
We call it Defense Day and rightly so because India was the Aggressor.


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

3 comments:

Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
nike air max
ray ban sunglasses
ugg australia
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
coach outlet online
ugg boots
201711.13wengdongdong

chaudharyayaz said...

Aoa , I hope you will be fine and doing well. I regularly read your blog and writing that I went to High School Kakrali and saw the Headmaster list from Board. From 1946 to 1948 Abdul Aziz Butt was Headmaster in High School Kakrali.

bsc said...

Yes Ayaz I remember him (being a Kashmiri myself and my oldest brother did use Butt for his name) and Master Aziz was a very likeable master . He was for all practical purposes the first Head master of our school, The last Head Master before him was Master Qureshi who I remember very well also. He is the one who worked to get our school "high"and continued as head master after it became high (he was only BA) until Master Aziz arrived.
If I remember correctly Master Aziz retired after in service after our school