Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2024

TOYOTA AVALON

      I know there is nothing special about such cars but I am so disappointed by new models of this Avalon thing I must write down my frustration
  It is afine car in top of the line productions of Toyota people nad first i bought in the year 2000 and have been so happy with the comfort and economical  running of this car that I have not chosen any other after that
     Well so when did I become unhappy and why??? That is to do with the rest of the computer indications suggestions etc things like that
 My 2000 model was comfortable and as i will sit and switch on it will greet me with visible date, day of the week and time Of course milage and other things are shown in every type of model and car As I changed to a newer model after a few goos years things changed and all the information changed. Like the one I have now 2015 Toyota Avalon and it shows no date , no Day of the week but just milage and somehting that is called
Average fuel economy telling me a big imp info how many mikes per gallon my car is doing
Dont I know how to save gas and what should be the driving speed be for such things?  
So the info shows up with the word eco
It is nothing but annoying to see it come up in front of you along with milage
Disappointed?  is an understatemrnt



Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

2 comments:

mystic-soul said...

I need to keep 2 cars for various reasons like in the Emergency care business, teenagers at home, etc. Recently, I changed my Rav4 SE 2016 to a Toyota Camry 2024 and was not very happy! Nothing major, but the drive is not as smooth. Too much electrical gadgets.

mystic-soul said...

I learned that "ECO" mode is not good!!! It may make your engine go down quickly. I stopped driving in "ECO' mode.