Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Zaheer, ah , My Friend

Major General (Retired) Dr Zaheeruddin , S.I. (Sitara Imtiaz) a friend since 1952 with whom I have shared all ups and downs of life is gone for his final abode
May Allah bless his soul forgive all his sins and award him a position in Jannah, Aameen


It is hard to be without him my last message from him was 24th of September and he dies on 6th October with short final illness the details of which I do not know. When I remember him I go through all those 70 years of our life It is so sad and all of us friends/classfellows who have sutvived, miss him There is a gap that cannot be filled a Khalaaa (a vaccum) as we call it in Urdu


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

1 comment:

bsc said...

6th of October is the date actually