Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Juneteenth


Today is Juneteenth so I waited to write from yesterday

Just to remind you all about fathersday as there is no grandfathers day I am including all for I am twice father in this way
  Anyway I am reminded of Loneliness of fathers from this article I read yesterday unable to paste. I have more reasons for loneliness that I have become accustomed to by now. It started with loss of hearing which gradually progressed  untill I lost it all and although modern technology brings back some sounds but their differentiation is difficult and I am left with only 50-60% of understanding speech and music is all absent. Thanking Allah SWT that so far vision and brain work good enough to enjoy life  without the door of hearing



Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

No comments: