Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2017

The art of Hoaxes and Fake news

Some times ago I was fooled by one news of death of some celebrity but then I learned many others die so many times. I confirmed today for example about a hoax of death of Dalip Kumar who was sick and hospitalized a few months back but found that it was also fake news that somebody tried to post after learning of his hospitalization
 Internet artists are sitting there and constructing fake news regularly and I have been frequently fooled by them as many other old folks do for they like me lived in a different era when telling fibs was considered wrong but now on the internet it has become a fashion.
I call them ärtists" because for example, looking at the picture they made of Dalip Kumar as a dead person face surrounded by a lot of flowers and a lady that could be Saira Bano crying with an embrace of Amitabh Bachchan. This is a very well constructed photo
 Of course I see daily some celebrities  with the news of the death. What I do not understand fully why do they do it?
Probably just for the sake of art, I guess



Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

No comments: