Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Mandella Effect etc.

To tell you the truth I had no idea what it means so I asked Google (as I often do). This time again I was unsatisfied (occasionally it does happen) as to what it is all about and I ended up between Confabulations (I am completely aware of that word and its meanings) and "multiple parallel worlds "ghosts and other worlds" so I say etc.
 Reading the life-history on Wickipedia I find no reference to him having died in 19 eighties or whenever Fiona Broome thought he did, The question leads to the ""mistake which is being stated by Mystic  in his recent blog that prompted me to study this. However it gave me something I have wondered in Islamic teachings that support this concept. One: we as Muslims recite several times a day sura Fatiha Álhamdulillahi Rabbil-aalameen' This word aalameen is actually referring to several worlds/universes (parallel universes) and also it could mean worlds situated on other planets stars etc.
Two: A definite teaching of creation of two other worlds (again parallel) those of Angels and  Jinns The Qurán refers to both and Iblees who is a Shaitan belongs to Jinn creation who exist on this earth- as opposed to angels who are in heaven but may visit earth) as Qurán-el-Majeed mentions in Sura Rahman Áyyuhas-Thaqalaan' (ایھالثقلان۰) -O you (both) burdens of the earth... here meaning the Jinns and Human beings
   As for Confabulations we have seen "making up facts/factoids" frequently in politics and here it is meant to mislead people that may be called "Bush-effect" because he lead so many people to believe the WMD (and I call it Weapons of Mass Dis-information)
 However the greatest mistake in my opinion was made by Columbus who was ignorant to call the Americans as Indians but this mistake has been perpetuated by all and he is given all the respect of a "discoverer" inspite of this misunderstanding. Mass believing in something that actually did not happen or more a myth and from a Muslim standpoint Christmas is like a Mandella effect also. Google gives around ten different situations/meanings of "Mandella Effect"


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

2 comments:

mystic-soul said...

Uncle, I believe, Recent buzz of Mandela effect does not get supported by real or substantial evidences, rather it just lead towards more psychological, mystical, abstractive, metaphysical and philosophical concept.

Mandela effect, we hear nowadays is nothing but selective confabulation but certainly it calls for thinking of more higher concepts as you mentioned in your post.

bsc said...

YEAH i GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT BUT THE FACT IS I DO GET BENEFITS FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG IN FARSI THEY SAY PEER SHOW NIYAMOOZ MEANING EVEN IF YOU ARE OLD KEEP LEARNIG