Search This Blog

Friday, October 07, 2011

Jum'ah Journal- Drama similar to OJS

 I could easily predict that Dr. Murray will be prosecuted in the end when Michael Jackson died.
 August 16 , 1977, right here in NC Mr. Elvis Presley was visiting when he died at a young age (42).
 So his doctor went through the same thing. It is a "professional hazard" to be 'doctoring' such celebrity
 I would hate to be a doctor for such celebrities, who live on drugs and their lives are consumed with their 'art'. I cannot figure out whether he was really negligent or just did not have enough know-how of how to look after such patients. I would never trust a patient like that with so many drugs lying around him within easy reach. But Dr. Murray's private life has added more spice to the drama than the death of M.J. by itself could do. Wow. He sure is a busy man. I can understand why he demanded 5 million to be doctoring M.J.
 Now the drama is going on reminding me of OJ Simpson's TV drama. When will it end



Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/ and my Hindi blog at http://wahajuana.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mystic said...

MY opinion: He was stupid. Propofol has half life of few minutes (3-5) and there was no reason to give it to MJ for sleep. If he was getting 5M, I wish he would have bought...code blue and intubation equipments....

bsc said...

Yeah I agree with you about code blue eqipment but there wer so amny other expenses his GF and children he had.
He needs to be investigated and punished by the AMA and the licensing board also. If found guilty his license should be discontinued for practice of medicine even though he was a good physician, for he failed to perform and is responsible for a man's death