Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Surkhi- Pakistan news

There is everywhere news of war, destruction, bombing etc. and on our home front the automakers, bailout and other money matters
Could not find something worth writing. I looked at the Pakistani newspaper and read a strange statement which attracted my attention
"Muhtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed ki bersi per 6 (rail) garrian jalaingay"
My God the peoples party is at it again but why are they announcing that aweful thing before 26th of December, did we not see enough last year?

Then I realized, Jeem ki jageh Chay thee. (It was Chalaingay, not Jalaingay)
Meri Jan main Jan aai
I am still at a loss to understand the burning of Railway trains on 27th of December last year.

2 comments:

mystic-soul said...

That was very funny....

Last year violence was a kind of crowd psychology. I just wrote a post on it and read your post...husne ittafaq

Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
nike air max
ray ban sunglasses
ugg australia
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
coach outlet online
ugg boots
201711.13wengdongdong