Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Muharram and Zulfi

   It was just so that As Muharram of 1446 started , Zulfi, my shiah friend and classmate got a bad stroke, his second one in so many years and had thrombectomy done for his left MCA His doctor children (Kashif keeps in contact with me as Zulfi himself cannot (2 years older than me)  He seems to have made some recovery but I am  waiting for a follow up I did not think he would make it but I am praying for him My classmate from 1952 and yes very kattar shia family, my partner in studies and classes)
Today 11 th of Muharram Our new Part time maid told us she will not start work as she was fasting on Monday and Tuesday (Ashura fasts) Fawzia seems a good practicing Muslim
I am feeling along with my wife that living in this condo house is not very convenient for us old folks we do need a maid badly.
Well, Just now I got the message from Kashif he passed away peacefully  So there we are out of "us" five three are gone and only myself and Frooki (Myself Plus, Zafar Bhutta, Zaheer, Zulfi and Frooki , the five and sometimes a sixth as clse friend and classmate, Asif) are left Sort of waiting for our turn
 Another note today 19th July, Kashif relates that his father died on Ashura and buried on 13th of Muharram just like Imam Hussain RA and of course I had noted that too 


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

1 comment:

mystic-soul said...

So simple...but it pierced my heart...

ILWIILR