Search This Blog

Saturday, April 06, 2024

New Home

March 28 came and went but I was too busy to say anything on my 49th Wedding anniversary, In any case we are at the stage when  the husband suggests we should celebrate by "keeping silent for one hour" or something like that
Problem is we had closing of new home scheduled but it got posponed to 3rd April and also closing for the rental property that I sold which was also postponed. The home we have lived here in NC (5th one) since May-June of 2003
Anyway, all done and now all we need to do is to move to our new home and that will be now after Eid which falls on 10th April
We are having a guest after Eid, my fav niece Anjum who is on her way back to Pakistan (Lahore) after having visited her  new baby boy born to her daughter in Chicago


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

1 comment:

mystic-soul said...

All kudos to to you.

I have been so consumed by my neighborhood for over 20 years that I find moving impossible.

(I shared your comment about staying silent for an hour on wedding anniversary with my uncle who just celebrated his 55th wedding anniversary, and he was laughing like crazy)