Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2022

MY FAJR Salat

I have always enjoyed Fajr Namaz in Masjid with Jamaát, Just has been a kind of a habit. So after retirement I have been more regular for  this Fajr in the Masjid/Islamic Center of Raleigh And  now I am the oldest person in the community having started the first association to build a masjid that was in 1977 . Fast forward to 2020 we now have a Quran Hifz School and a regular almost high school. The building has all requirements and the school is functioning in the top schools of our city.
What I wanted to record here is the respect that the community members accord to me This first of March was so much it made me almost ashamed whether I deserve such reverence (Well there may be the reason as because I used to lead Namaz Fajr many times in the beginning and also took many Jumuah salat leads and Khutba)
 Some members place chair for me for salat and carry it for me every day and sometimes even senior members take such responsibility Today however it was extreme. One brother after salat as I came out of Musalla brought my shoes to wear and another brother bent down to help me wear with his finger. The brother has previously done that so he knew and recognized my shoes. I don't even know their names and I tried to ask but my hearing being insufficient I did not understand. I pray for all of them after my tahajjud prayer. May Allah bless them

No comments: