Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Important day-17th Feb


70 Years ago today
Was a joyous occasion for our family, my older brother Dr. Meraj was getting married. A Baraat of about 26 villagers from Kotla got ready to travel by bus hired for the occasion One occasion when Dr. Siraj my oldest brother was also attending and I had my new clothes- a suit for me (the very first one of my life a pant and coat of the same cloth-a big deal for me in those days) which I was proud to wear. Everybody got up early to go from Kotla village to Sialkote city. We were supposed to get there by 11 or 11:30 AM) The following day Zahid took a picture of all three brothers that happens to be the only picture of all three of us together, so I have preserved it and see if I can post it here


Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

1 comment:

bsc said...

The picture was actually taken on 18th feb