Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Last blog in NC/Parent Trap

Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

               Interesting Movie that I started from my watching LindsayLohan movie of 1998 make Today I watched a Bollywood  movie  "Piyar kay Kabel" (again using Rishi Kapur who also played in Do Kaliyan with similar plot of wto identical twin sisters separated from early childhood meet in a school outing program and discover eachother and deide to bring parents back together
The original story derived from a novel written byEric Kastner in germany 1949 (Das Doppelte Lottchen) Translated to English 1962 But same theme movies lisated 15 of them in Germany Chinese/Japanese Indian Hindi/Urdu, tamil, English etc.American
One additinal now I saw today that is not given in the list
 So from 1961 to 2022 16 movies have been made with two of them Bollywood
That is some popularity of this particular theme, Amazing

1 comment:

mystic-soul said...

I always liked the Carolinas. Virginia is way near a snobbish crowd!

I hope your new home in Virginia brings happiness and you celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary there.

I was offered an extremely prestigious job at Harvard, Boston, last month, but I turned it down as after living 20 years in my town, I find it too difficult to move!