Search This Blog

Monday, October 07, 2019

Aging process

Well everybody is slowly getting older and older and age shows its effects in many ways like graying of hair skin changes and other bodily effects of gradual changes.
 One recent experience has alerted me to new  change which was surprising to say the least
  I was under great stress as my life partner had a very bad accident that totalled the car but thanks to Almighty she had not head or neck injury only one fractured leg
 She is recovering well
 But the first two days made me somewhat forgetful two places I got confused in their location
 Already I have been aware of the fact that in order to drive to known places even frequently visited places I find myself mentally exerting to take the right roads. Yes it is true
 Sura Hajj aya 5
  Allah SWT  mentions about aging process that after full manhood you are either taken back (die out) or sent to ARZAL-el_ Umar That you forget after having had knowledge
That ArzalalUmer is what this experience tells me and that is in our language SENILITY
 No I still do not think this can be called Senile Dementia but would consider it senility within normal limits



Please visit my Urdu blog at خیالات و احساسات

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Plz send me ur email id mine is nini_mir@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Sorry its navida_mir@hotmail.com