Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My enrty into NC

Forty years ago today:
It was at 9 am on 27th of Jan. 1973, I was interviewed by NC Medical Board in Pinehurst, the little town that impressed me I wrote, (in my notes)
" This village is built  like English small villages and developed for Golfing"
I did not know much about Golf. Anyway then I proceeded to Fayetteville NC where my contact (wife of my future colleague) had reserved for me an apartment in Briarwood Arms, (26-H) within walking distance of Cape Fear Valley Hospital.
 Next day I submitted my application for priviledges in the hospital, with the help of my neurosurgical colleague and thus started my practice of Neurology in NC. Actually Mr. Moulton, the then director of the hospital was admitted under the care of the neurosurgeon with back problem.
 My first patient on 31st of January, A Mr. Willie Locklear, a 47 yr. old with a hemiplegia, transfered from the neurosurgeon. 
 To bring you to update, I saw my last patient in Fayetteville NC (in VA Medical Center) on 31st of Jan. 2003.(Exact 30 years of Neurologic Practice).  I have been retired now for 10 years. 


Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoree-bsc.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

nike air max, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, replica watches, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, gucci handbags, nike free run, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, nike free, prada outlet, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, air max, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, nike air max, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, polo outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin uk, michael kors pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

hollister, louis vuitton, hollister, wedding dresses, barbour, canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, links of london, converse outlet, ugg, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ray ban, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, nike air max, supra shoes, swarovski crystal, moncler, montre pas cher, doudoune moncler, ugg uk, moncler outlet, barbour uk, converse, gucci, replica watches, moncler, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, pandora jewelry, swarovski, moncler, lancel, pandora charms, canada goose jackets, coach outlet, canada goose, moncler, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada