Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All American Muslim

 I have not had the pleasure of watching that show yet. Lowe's has been fooled by some people.
 The Ilsamophobic organization, I am surprised, has taken such methods to continue their jihad against Muslims, American or others. Strictly speaking there is nothing new about people being against Muslims or Islam. It started as soon as the prophet SAWS opened up the message. The circumstances and political atmosphere of the world has generated the current spirited activity against Muslims helped greatly by 9/11 and is expected to continue in USA, I do not know for how long in one form or the other.
 Some comments stated, "There is no such thing as all american muslism"
   The term seems to hurt these people but I think it is time to promote this term more widely. Some plans regarding that should be started by us. May be some of my readers will have better ideas about that. . I will add my own way when I can think up some practical way.


Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/