Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Jum'ah Journal- Ahmadis/Mirzais friends

 Maj. Gen. (Rtd) Mahmood-ul-Hassan whom I discovered through, well of course Google
 Was the first surgeon who diagnosed my Hemorrhoids about 1953 or thereabout. He was posted in Lahore and so was my brother who was his Junior house surgeon in 1948 Dr. Mahmood went on to become a surgeon with FRCS and was surgeon general of Pakistan Army as Lt. General when he retired So I knew him as I had seen him when he was house surgeon for Prof, Riaz Qadeer.
 Those days Ahmadis used to get  any high posts as is the case here. He was however a soft-spoken and kind gentleman and I respected him
 The other friend of my brother who was chief of Army medical corps was Gen. Nasir. I have some good memories of my early days in Lahore with my older brother as I lived with him in the "house surgeon Quarters" of Mayo Hospital, where I too lived when I became a house physician a few years later.

Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/ and my Hindi blog at http://wahajuana.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

mystic-soul said...

I met Ahmadis first time in USA and all of them are very civil, educated and polite people.

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, ugg boots, mont blanc pens, rolex watches, hollister, insanity workout, soccer jerseys, jimmy choo shoes, mcm handbags, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, herve leger, uggs on sale, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike huarache, ugg outlet, ugg soldes, birkin bag, new balance outlet, lululemon outlet, p90x workout, wedding dresses, asics shoes, roshe run, canada goose outlet, longchamp, ugg, valentino shoes, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, bottega veneta, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, ghd, canada goose, mac cosmetics, babyliss pro, instyler ionic styler, uggs outlet, canada goose outlet, giuseppe zanotti, beats headphones, soccer shoes, nike trainers, reebok shoes

oakleyses said...

hollister, wedding dress, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton canada, canada goose, hollister clothing, swarovski uk, ralph lauren, karen millen, ugg, hollister canada, juicy couture outlet, gucci, moncler outlet, canada goose pas cher, air max, coach outlet, louboutin, canada goose uk, converse shoes, pandora uk, supra shoes, converse, swarovski jewelry, moncler, timberland shoes, lancel, replica watches, baseball bats, parajumpers outlet, nike air max, thomas sabo uk, links of london uk, canada goose, uggs canada, moncler, oakley, vans, moncler, iphone 6 case, ray ban, moncler, moncler, pandora jewelry, montre femme, moncler