Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Surkhi

 I am in a hurry
 Going for Aqiqa for a very good friend's
 But I was intrigued (This morning news) as always by the show they are putting on in NYC
Now they can get "married"
 I fail to understand why so much fuss is made on this subject and is continued. I do notice the "mood" and a 'smile" on the faces of the reporters, almost laughing (at?) May be "gay" means different to different people at different times and I have not grasped the full extent of modernization
 But I have been an ardent student of biology since  1948. Have been familiar with animal and human behavior especially regarding preservation of species. Nobody can therefore convince me this to be "normal behavior"

Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/ and my Hindi blog at http://wahajuana.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

chaudharyayaz said...

Dear Uncle, I am visiting the page after break but i appreciate one good change i.e. bringing of greenery in the blog. But i am amazed that you came to Pakistan in recently and visited Islamabad as well. I hope you will be in good shape and health and whenever will come to Pakistan spare some time for me my cell is # 0300-5165602.
Have a good time and keep writing.
Best Regards,
Ayaz

chaudharyayaz said...

Dear Uncle, I am visiting the page after break but i appreciate one good change i.e. bringing of greenery in the blog. But i am amazed that you came to Pakistan in recently and visited Islamabad as well. I hope you will be in good shape and health and whenever will come to Pakistan spare some time for me my cell is # 0300-5165602.
Have a good time and keep writing.
Best Regards,
Ayaz

bsc said...

Thank you Ayaz mian
Yes I will let you know when I come to Pakistan. Do not go off too long from my blog because you can keep track of me.
My brother-in-Law Prof. Jalalpuri who I had seen in Pindi in December got very sick later and died last month. So it is definite that when I come to Pakistan I will visit Pindi inshallah. I cannot use phone and I have not started texting yet.