Search This Blog

Sunday, June 05, 2011

A new meaning of MGM

 Shocking news in California (That state is far advanced in peculiar practices-like first Gay church)
 People (Christians only) are collecting signatures to ban circumcision of babies saying it is
Male Genital Mutilation (MGM)
 Wow. They are stating without any medical knowledge that it is "serious damage" to the baby. We grew up in medical schools where the teaching is exactly ooposite,
NOT circumcising is harmful
 Frankly I was not aware of what Balanposthitis means or look like (really ugly) until I left Pakistan. Also I was so surprised to see an almost blue and swollen phallus of a man admitted for something else and he had no complaint about that. What it turned out (as I had never seen it before) was just tight end of foreskin that had been left retracted resulting in that appearance. Shocking appearance to me. Anyway yes I have performed "medical circumcisions" when it is advised due to frequent infections of prepuce and phallus. I learnt this way to always make sure the uncircumcised male organs were not left retracted after my examination of the patient.
 I am surprised that Jews are not making this campaign as "antisemitic"
It is interesting to see that people here consider this Jewish "Tradition" and not consider it as much Muslim
 I am still amazed at what is so "bad" about circumcision that makes it so "horrible" as to start a campaign against it.

Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/ and my Hindi blog at http://wahajuana.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

mystic said...

Californians were never able to come out of "berkley syndrome"!

bsc said...

What do you call the "Berkley syndrome"? Not familiar with it

mystic said...

Californians lead the movement in 1960s for civil freedom (hippy culture). Now they look for oppotunity in any thing to prove that they are more liberal than anyone in the world....