Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jum'ah Ournal- Qiyamat Aa gayi?

  I know I am late but I was wondering whether we shall see this day to the end.
 I did not see the whole movie but only a part of it. Jack Benny (The man who remained 39 for 40 years)
"There is a 'chief' (consider God) who is reported by his assistants that one of the planets has gone rotten so the chief decides to destroy it. He is told it is called earth. He is recommended a 'angel' who is a known gentleman with music interests especially such instruments that require blowing. So the chief gives him instructions how to blow it but when he blows it it sounds musical and not the destroying sound that it  is supposed to emit. Chief tells him (Jack Benny) it will only do that sound if you blow it
at exactly 12 midnight on a particular day.
 So he takes his instrument and just before the midnight time on that day he goes on top of the building to blow it and finds a woman sitting there and crying her eyes out.
 What is the matter, He asks
 My beloved does not want to marry me.
 Dont worry, stop crying and in a couple of minutes you wont need that. She ignores his advice but  then his further advice gives her a tip
 She wants to jump from the building
 he went over to help her and got in trouble
 To cut the story short.
 Well you can tell what happened.
 He joined a group of many other "failed angels"
And so the earth goes on.....
 They do not make such hilarious movies any more

Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/ and my Hindi blog at http://wahajuana.blogspot.com/