Search This Blog

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday Surkhi--US politics and Muslims

There have been various comments about the losses that democrats suffered in this mid-term election. That was expected. Muslims have not yet become sufficiently active to enforce a 'position' within the political grounds of US. It is definitely going to take time and a lot of efforts of the educated group of Muslims in US to carve out a plan and increase their"presence" here. I understand there is Christian right group being affected by anti-Islam propaganda but that should not deter us from active participation. Nay, in fact it should excite us to greater participation.
We need to ignore these anti-Muslim and anti-Islam efforts and carry out our own programd with much more zeal and enthusiasm. That is the need of the day.


Please visit my Urdu blog at http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/ and my Hindi blog at http://wahajuana.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

chaudharyayaz said...

Dear sir, i am in USA for two weeks,presently I am in park city Utah,will leave to San Francisco on 11th, do uv have phone number so that I can contact you to say hello,regards,ayaz,

bsc said...

Sure Ayaz mian welcome to USA my number 919-233-8624 and my cell phone 919-610-9512.
Better get me on Cell (Mobile) during my morning time. on 11th in SanFancisco you will be three hours behind my time. So if you call at 8 am it will be 11 am here