Search This Blog

Friday, June 04, 2010

Jum'ah Journal-- Raleigh NC news







 Oho Oho
Occu-
pation
to go





 The young fellow on the hooter perched on his older brother's shoulders making the scene today, the usual practices of slogans at the top of your voices, placards and the good group feeling which I went to enjoy.
BUT my voice choked each time I wanted to say something
1 2 3 4- occupation no more.
 because instead my thoughts went to all those innocent people who were massacred on the Flotilla and my eyes filling up.
.The little one may not understand any of the slogans but I did not understand them either way back when I first joined such a demonstration in Lahore, Pakistan. They were demonstrating against the establishment of the state of Israel, 1948. All I knew that we must show support for our "flastini brothers".
   I wonder after another 62 years whether this young-man will still be doing the same what I am still doing?
May God guide our leaders of today to solve this problem  during my life time.


Please visit my Urdu blog http://saugoreebsc.blogspot.com/ and my Hindi blog at http://wahajuana.blogspot.com/

No comments: