Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jum'ah Journal

I guess those of you who have seen my photo at less than one yr. of age and now in the last blog you cna judge my age.
At this age truely I am reminded of what Yaqoob AS (Israel) and what Ibrahim AS wished for the children. No doubt that it is the eemaan which is what I would like my children and grandchildren to hold on to and also pass it on to the subsequent generations. All other things are "worldly" and one way or the other God Almighty will grant them as we always pray for these things daily.
"And Abraham enjoined upon his sons and so did Jacob;
"Oh! my children what will ye worship after me? They said We shall worship Thy God and God of Ty Fathers of Abraham, Ismail and Isaac; the one true God, to Him we submit" S. Al-Baqara, A.137.

No comments: