Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Surkhi- Mother's day

One mother is having a real tough time, mother of Ali,Yunus who has what is called "fulminating myocarditis". I have never seen anything like this in my life, but Ali, Alhamdulillah is doing better needs tons of prayers from all of you, please. Most likely he has successfully avoided cardiac transplant need.
Between last and this sunday life for this boy who was healthy muscular tall young man with n enviably healthy heart, life has been "restarted"
I am retired but I am looking for this ailment's literature now
We have learnt that human life is extremely fragile, (Bait-al-'Ankaboot), A rmarkably healthy young man is struck down by a poorly known (probably) virus and withing 24-48 hrs everything happened to Ali. Any one of us can experience that and I shudder at the thought.
May Allah keep you all happy and healthy and give the full recovery to Ali, who to me, is like my own son.

3 comments:

Ayesha said...

ameen! alhamdulillah he looked even better today, but we are still waiting to find out more about the state of his heart. his sister also seemed much better today alhamdulillah!
love you.

Anonymous said...

Viral myocarditis can kill people fast but if appropriate treatment available, I have seen mostly survive and recover back in USA.

May allah protects everyone..

followup echo will help

bsc said...

Jazakallho khairan yes it is deadly.
He was with Hassan and close to this excellent state of the art facility.
I shudder to think what would have happened if he was in Fayetteville where the heart center is not as fully eqipped.
Allah SWT has His own plans for this youngman
JAK for you continued prayers