Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Musa's welcome

Landing in NY, (freezing cold but sunshine) was not a very pleasant experience which I am ignoring mainly because what happened to me when I reached RDU.
I reached the baggage receiving area and started looking for my wife, did'nt see. As I walked toward the carousel, something made me look behind and I was instantaneously transported into another world. There was a smart youngman clothed in warm and protective outfit walking briskly (running) towards me, saying 'abbu'.
Lo! and behold this was MUSA and I bent down to pick him up and there were hugs and kisses. He has a habbit of giving me a long hug and this was overdue for him as I had been away from him for more than 3 weeks.
Such was the surprise planned by Musa's Naani. It certainly was the most pleasant surprise of my life. He was so cute (piyara) at that time and yes I would have given anything for that pleasure (I lost 8000 rupees--about133 dollars at JFK) which only a grandfather can experience in meeting his loving grandson, suddenly emerging out of the unknown people of the airprot.
What a welcome!!!!

4 comments:

Ayesha said...

ammi has good ideas sometimes!! :D i wish i could have been there, too! very little makes me happier than watching my son make my parents happy :) alhamdulillah!

bsc said...

Yes baitee. and may Allah bless you for that. Going to start writing my 'safar-nama' today IA

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, ugg boots, mont blanc pens, rolex watches, hollister, insanity workout, soccer jerseys, jimmy choo shoes, mcm handbags, ferragamo shoes, chi flat iron, herve leger, uggs on sale, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike huarache, ugg outlet, ugg soldes, birkin bag, new balance outlet, lululemon outlet, p90x workout, wedding dresses, asics shoes, roshe run, canada goose outlet, longchamp, ugg, valentino shoes, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, bottega veneta, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, ghd, canada goose, mac cosmetics, babyliss pro, instyler ionic styler, uggs outlet, canada goose outlet, giuseppe zanotti, beats headphones, soccer shoes, nike trainers, reebok shoes

oakleyses said...

hollister clothing, air max, wedding dress, baseball bats, vans, pandora uk, ralph lauren, moncler, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, ray ban, swarovski jewelry, toms outlet, canada goose pas cher, timberland shoes, converse shoes, ugg, hollister canada, links of london uk, moncler, karen millen, moncler, hollister, nike air max, montre femme, canada goose uk, canada goose, uggs canada, converse, oakley, moncler, moncler, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, gucci, replica watches, moncler, parajumpers outlet, lancel, swarovski uk, iphone 6 case, louboutin, thomas sabo uk, canada goose