Search This Blog

Friday, February 02, 2007

meezaan

This is an offshoot of JAG's movie-line

Yes it is true that balance is a much more comprehansive and profound word for life
There is so much that requires balancing in life in your own self as well as in the universe around that we know and the universe not known to us. I believe it is all maintained because of the delicate but vitally important balance as it is.
When I first learnt its meaning in Surah Rahman (Qur'an is chapter) I was confused. (That was many many years ago). Now it seems to me how could everything exist without balance. Go look for it in the Qur'an if you are not already familiar with exact verse.
I dont want to appear too philosophical but it is so truly chalanging for the human mind that now I get almost lost in the sheer depth of its meaning

3 comments:

mystic-soul said...

I call it "A fine Balance". It reminds me of my post from few months back

http://zindagi-ki-diary.blogspot.com/2006/08/fine-balance_22.html

P.S: Please continue to post. There are very few elders in blogsphere and we need you. I put you in fav.

S said...

I agree with mystic-soul. We need to hear more from you.

Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
nike air max
ray ban sunglasses
ugg australia
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
coach outlet online
ugg boots
201711.13wengdongdong